Terms and Conditions
Mast Interactive as the web hosting service provider (Hosting Provider) will honor the terms below during the contract terms unless otherwise agreed between parties.
Length of Service.
- Client of Mast Interactive agrees to enter a standard 12 month contract term lasting from the date indicated by your invoice until one year later, unless a different term is agreed upon between parties.
- Initial deposit, if any shall be due in advance of any service provided.
- Service shall begin immediately following such payment or agreement date as agreed between parties.
- This Agreement is under automatic renewal terms and may only be cancelled with written notice no later than 30 days prior to the end of Term renewal date.
- Renewal prices are subject to change. Hosting Provider will provide notice upon such change taking place.
- In instance of any changes in pricing client signature on said renewal will constitute as agreement of said changes.
- Renewal fees for the following term will be automatically invoiced to Client’s account.
- Hosting Provider is in agreement to refrain from decompiling , disassembling, decoding, or reverse engineering of any Company program, code or technology belonging to the Client.
- Client holds current rights to use any applicable trademarks or copyrighted material used in connection with this service while web hosting agreement is in effect.
Client may terminate this Web Hosting Agreement at its sole discretion upon the occurrence of one or more of the following events:
1) Failure to comply with any and all terms listed above.
2) Bankruptcy of either party
3) Upon written agreement between both parties
If legal proceedings shall occur for any reason regarding this web hosting agreement the party prevailing shall have all costs, and fees in connection with that proceeding covered by opposite party.
If any terms are found unenforceable in this contract all other terms shall remain in full effect and shall not be altered unless previously agreed between parties. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio. Any and all court proceedings regarding this web hosting agreement will take place at said state with travel expenses not being reimbursed for either party.